(0 / 5) not yet rated on Google_Play
This Android application SQL 70-761 Querying Data with Transact-SQL is a preparation quiz with 118 questions to test your knowledge before attending the Querying Data with Transact-SQL 70-761 Exam. Here you can find more information about this app.
You can also see the Questions & Answers of the Demo version.
- Installs: 0+
- Current Version: 1.00
- Requires Android: 4.1 and up
- Updated: September 21, 2019
- Size: 3.7M
- Cost: ~1.89€
*These photos are from SQL Server Interview Full and intend to show the environment of the app.
Querying Data with Transact-SQL
This is a quiz for those who want to take the exam: 70-761. The following subjects are touched:
- Create Transact-SQL SELECT queries
- Query multiple tables by using joins
- Write queries with join statements based on provided tables, data, and requirements
- Implement functions and aggregate data
- Write INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE statements;
- Query data by using subqueries and APPLY
- Determine the results of queries using subqueries and table joins
- Evaluate performance differences between table joins and correlated subqueries based on provided data and query plans
- Distinguish between the use of CROSS APPLY and OUTER APPLY,
- Write APPLY statements that return a given data set based on supplied data
- Query data by using table expressions
- Group and pivot data by using queries
- Use windowing functions to group and rank the results of a query
- Construct complex GROUP BY clauses using GROUPING SETS, and CUBE
- Query temporal data and non-relational data
- Query historic data by using temporal tables
- Query and output JSON data, query and output XML data
- Create database programmability objects by using Transact-SQL
- Create stored procedures, table-valued and scalar-valued user-defined functions, triggers and views
- Distinguish between deterministic and non-deterministic functions; create indexed views
- Implement error handling and transactions
- Determine results of Data Definition Language (DDL) statements based on transaction control statements
- Implement TRY…CATCH error handling with Transact-SQL, generate error messages with THROW and RAISERROR
- Implement transaction control in conjunction with error handling in stored procedures
- Implement data types and NULLs
- Evaluate results of data type conversions
Copyright of SQL 70-761 Preparation Exam
The questions and answers are made by Dimitri Stathatos
The app is made by the author of this article Nikolaos Katsogridakis
Download SQL 70-761 Preparation Exam
You can download it from Google_Play or by the following QR
Using the SQL 70-761 Preparation Exam
- When you ready to test, enable Quiz mode from settings
- Long click on Next/Previous buttons, goes to the Next/Previous unanswered question.
- By default, when you run the app, “Quiz Mode” is off, turn it ON (from Settings) to update the stats.
- Your answers are saved when exit the app and ONLY if “Quiz Mode” is ON.
- If you want to completely uninstall the app, go to settings and see the section “Delete ALL”.
Share the SQL 70-761 Preparation Exam
Feel free to share this app if you like it. In settings menu you can find two buttons for sharing this app with your friends. One for the free version and one for the paid.
See more Android applications here.
Nick lives at Chalkida and his hobby is to travel. He has studied at London Software Engineer and with his friends visit new places and uncoverthe hidden secrets.