(5 / 5) based on 18 votes on Google Play on Feb 15 2019
A free android math app (Dimitri Math App) is a game with the 4 basic operations. It is addressed mainly to Primary school children and younger or older. Because it is fully customizable, can be adapted to children of Toddler or even any older, who like or want to practice on mathematical operations.
It is made so every player is rewarded, the one who will answer all of the questions right, will see the 1st prize. The one who answers most correctly (from the set of questions, 51%) will see the 2nd prize. Everyone else will see the 3rd prize.
Free Android math app Dimitri Quiz – Quick Information
- Downloads: 85
- Current version: 1.21
- Requires Android: 4.0 and up
- Updated: March 11 2019
- Size: 6,8M
- Cost: Free
- Does not require any permission, if asks, deny it.
Free Android math app Dimitri Quiz – About
As a father, I tried to find a hobby likes my child and me so we can have quality time together and be able to pass the “seed” of programming computers. So I started with my son applying Dmitri Math Quiz, to show him the basic practices of programming and to practice the multiplication tables. After taking an initial shape, I thought that this app will be useful for all the kids, so I finished in a very nice and cute environment.
Free Android math app Dimitri Quiz – Instructions
I think the use is very simple for a user who has a little experience of Android apps and there is no need for explaining instructions. Of course, a few tips are always useful.
When you run the app, you see a screen with a button in the middle which you need to press to be redirected to the main menu.
Now you can choose between 5 games (Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division and all the operations).
Tapping on an operation, the game starts immediately.
You can pause at any time the game by pressing “back” button of your device, or select “Cancel” from the menu at the top right of your screen. When you complete all the questions (depending on how many rounds what you selected in the settings), a table is displayed with your progress. By pressing on the broom, you delete all your progress.
Free Android math app Dimitri Quiz – Tips & Tricks
- By pressing the “back” of the device always goes to the previous screen of the application. But if you’re in an active game, the timer freezes and asks if you want to cancel the game. If you answer “Yes”, you cancel the current game and returns you to the previous screen. By pressing “No” you continue the current game.
- In the settings, to change a number, first click on it and then with the buttons on the lower right, increase or decrease it. If the number that you want is big, long press on it and write the desired number.
- By pressing a few times back, depending on where you are, drive on the home screen (splash screen) of the application. There, if you press back again, you get a message “Press back again to exit the application”.
- The progress is not saved on your device so if you exit app will be lost.
Free Android math app Dimitri Quiz – Installation
You can dowload for FREE from Play Store or by QR code.
Free Android math app Dimitri Quiz – To Do
- Automatic count of hold on addition and subtraction with negative numbers
Free Android math app Dimitri Quiz – Updates
This article will be the central page of the application where you will be informed about anything newest. You can still write your message with your thoughts or even suggestions on Dmitri math Quiz.
Feb 21 2019
At this time it is almost complete (it is in a period of testing) and in a few days it will be available to those who have devices with Android operating system.
Feb 27 2019 version 1.00
Dimitri math Quiz is available for download.
Mar 4 2019 version 1.14
- Settings: Automatic levels are added so you don’t have to fill the range numbers. Of course you can edit those numbers
- Settings: OK Button is added. If enabled then when you click the right answer, goes to next question automaticaly.
- Settings: Added option for Negative numbers.
- Operation: Minus button is added on graphic keyboard so you can click a negative number. You see it only if you enable negative numbers
- If your device is running in Greek language, the you see the app in Greek language, otherwise in English.
Mar 11 2019 version 1.20
- Asks permission for read/write SD Card, deny it, it is not needed. I’ll try to remove this permission. It was added automatically because of the use of drawing holder.
- Settings/Operation: Choice to see the operation horizontal or vertical
- Operation: Choice to write the hold on a blackboard by your finger
- Settings: Choice for automatic hold
- Operation: Choice to see the previous operation
- Operation: Choice to see the correct answer
Free Android math app Dimitri Quiz – Compatibility
Some automatically tests made by the Google Play, the following devices can not run the application:
Galaxy S3 Android 4.3
Moto Z Android 7.0
Free Android math app Dimitri Quiz – Epilogue
Thank you friends of the application for finding errors, omissions and suggest ideas to make it more beautiful and more attractive for children.
See also other apps I made here.
Free Android math app Dimitri Quiz – Video
Check the following small video to get in touch with the app’s environment. English users don’t worry, the app is running also in English language.
Nick lives at Chalkida and his hobby is to travel. He has studied at London Software Engineer and with his friends visit new places and uncoverthe hidden secrets.